Nemasys® H is based on the beneficial nematode Heterorhabditis bacteriophora (82%) and an intert carrier with water (18%). It provides control of black vine weevil (otiorhynchus sulcatus) present in soil or container-grown crops.
- Fast and effective natural control.
- The most robust and efficacious nematode product on the market for vine weevil control.
- Control achieved at all times when the pest larvae are active.
- No pest resistance problems.
- Gives high levels of control between 12°C - 30°C.
|Active ingredients||Nematodes: species Heterorhabditis bacteriophora (82%)|
|Volume||Varies on pot volume (please see label)|
|Dose||Varies on volume (please see label)|
|Target pests||Black vine weevil (Otiorhynchus sulcatus)|
|Soil temperature||Between 12oC and 30oC|
|Application window||When black vine weevil larvae are present|
|Application advice|| |
Vine weevil plant damage
Black vine weevil has been found to be able to feed on over 140 different plant species. Plant damage can be caused in a number of ways, including adults feeding on leaves (notching of leaf margins) and larvae feeding on the roots, which limits growth and can cause plant death.