ALLSTAR® is a protectant fungicide for the moderate control of black scurf (Rhizoctonia solani) in potatoes when applied as an in-furrow application at planting.
- Produces brighter, better looking potatoes which are more marketable
- Reduces Rhizoctonia symptoms
- Easy to use + apply in existing equipment
- Kind to the crop
- Helps crops develop faster and produce more potatoes
- Reliability and formulation technologies backed by BASF
ALLSTAR® is Xemium® in an in-furrow formulation for soil-borne Rhizoctonia control. In-furrow fungicides are used to protect the growing tubers from damage by fungi which helps produce the clean, uniform and looking potatoes you see on supermarket shelves. It reduces Rhizoctonia symptoms such as mis-shapes, growth cracks, elephant hiding and irregular skin setting. ALLSTAR also helps crops develop faster and produce more potatoes and its excellent formulation is stable in dilution with smooth flow characteristics to minimise wear and reduce blockages. In furrow means that the potato itself isn’t treated, but the soil around where it is planted is.
Easy to use formulation ‘Smooth-flow’ characteristics.
- New option for most
- Containers emptied and rinsed in field
- Allows Dosatron to be used for another product
- No need for a Dosatron
- VERY stable in dilution
- Stick with what is familiar
- Consistent application through season; less wear on unit
- Container washings used to bulk up concentrate