Invader® is a fungicide with a combination of protectant, translaminar and locally systemic activity for the control of late blight (Phytophthora infestans) in potatoes, downy mildew (Peronospora destructor) in bulb onions, shallots and garlic, and as a qualified minor use for the reduction of white tip (Phytophthora porri) in leeks.
- Effective at all infective stages of the blight life cycle
- Excellent anti-sporulant control - active inhibition of zoospores and sporangia
- Strong, reliable late blight control and Alternaria solani control
- Dimethomorph is locally mobile in the plant and capable of protecting new growth.
- Penetration into the plant within one hour of application.
Invader ® is a fungicide proven to protect potatoes against blight and protect onions, shallots and garlic against downy mildew. The two active ingredients in Invader® dimethomorph and mancozeb, are effective on all stages of the life cycle.
In terms of mode of action, Invader® interrupts the life cycle by effectively inhibiting the formation and release of zoospores. Since the intrinsic efficacy of Invader against zoospores is very high it leads to the bursting of the zoospores and the reproduction circle is interrupted. Invader® applied preventively is therefore an excellent tool for controlling late potato blight.