Tevos® is a protectant and systemic fungicide for use in winter barley, spring barley, winter oats, spring oats, winter rye, spring rye, winter triticale and spring triticale. When applied for disease control this product may increase green leaf area retention of barley, rye and triticale.
- Non-prothioconazole based barley offer
- Power of Xemium® for Rhynchosporium and rust control
- High efficacy of F500® to tackle Net Blotch and Brown Rust
- Straw breakdown reduction & straw quality enhancement thanks to Xemium®
- Proven physiological benefits from both actives
Tevos® combines the market-leading performance of Xemium® and F500® to tackle barley diseases, managing the crop from the base to the head.
Tevos® provides exceptional control of the key primary barley diseases, namely Rhynchosporium and Net Blotch, in addition to delivering proven physiological benefits and preserving excellent straw quality.