Outstanding autumn vigour plus excellent agronomics
- Early maturity plus pod shatter tolerance
- Excellent disease resistance plus Verticilium wilt tolerance
- Suits both the traditional and later sowing windows
- Covered by the InVigor Establishment Risk Share programme
Establishment Risk Share Programme
InV1035 is included in the InVigor Establishment Risk Share programme. Click here for details.
- Auto-enrolment through purchase of seed
- Use best agronomic practice to plant seed before 22 September 2021
- Assess establishment. In the event of crop failure, make claim by 31 October 2021. Minimum claim area 3 Ha. Claims will be verified by an independent 3rd party. Verified claims will be reimbursed £30/Ha.
The very fast autumn growth of InV1035 will be attractive to growers looking to mitigate risks in establishment and outgrow CSFB damage, especially if sowing conditions are sub-optimal. This means it can be drilled any time from August up until the second or third week in September. It excels in challenging establishment conditions, such as those in recent years and has proved to be a consistent variety.
Drilled seed rate should target a plant count of 25 to 30 plants/m2 in the spring. An autumn PGR should be considered if the crop has reached 4-6 leaves prior to early to mid October. InV1035 has a medium fast spring development, so application of an appropriate PGR after a spring GAI assessment and appropriate nitrogen application may be needed.
InV1035 has a strong disease resistance profile, with class-leading Phoma stem canker resistance combining quantitative and qualitative resistance, which together with a high level of resistance to LLS will give good genetic back up to the fungicide programme. In addition, independent trials have confirmed that InV1035 shows tolerance to Verticillium wilt. It shows pod shatter tolerance at a similar level to the best Dekalb hybrids, which together with a medium-early maturity date will give the grower confidence in a secure yield at harvest time.
InVigor ® is a registered Trade Mark of BASF. Always use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. If you have any queries or require further information, please contact your local BASF Agronomy Manager. Contact details can be found here. Or the BASF Technical Services Hotline: 0845 602 2553.
If your OSR crop has failed to establish this autumn, enter your details to make a claim here.