Excellent autumn vigour in a Clearfield® variety
- Medium to late maturity
- Medium spring vigour
- RLM7 quantitative and qualitative Phoma stem canker resistance
- Pod shatter tolerant (based on European data)
Establishment Risk Share Programme
InV1166CL is included in the InVigor Establishment Risk Share programme. Click here for full details.
- Auto-enrolment through purchase of seed
- Use best agronomic practice to plant seed before 22 September 2021
- Assess establishment. In the event of crop failure, make claim by 31 October 2021. Minimum claim area 3 Ha. Claims will be verified by an independent 3rd party. Verified claims will be reimbursed £30/Ha.
Vigorous autumn growth of InV1166CL and Clearfield genetics will be attractive to growers looking to mitigate risks in establishment and outgrow CSFB damage. InV1166CL is suitable for early drilling from August through to Mid-September.
Drilled seed rate should target a plant count of 25 to 30 plants/m2 in spring. An autumn PGR should be considered if the crop has reached 4-6 leaves prior to early to mid October. Although InV1166CL is not one of the earliest varieties to flower, it has a medium spring development, so an application of a PGR after a spring GAI assessment and appropriate nitrogen application may be needed.
Will benefit from a fungicide programme to prevent LLS.
InVigor ® is a registered Trade Mark of BASF. Always use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. If you have any queries or require further information, please contact your local BASF Agronomy Manager. Contact details can be here. Or the BASF Technical Services Hotline: 0845 602 2553.
If your OSR crop has failed to establish this autumn, enter your details to make a claim here.