Outstanding autumn vigour in a Clearfield® variety
- Outstanding oil content
- Good spring vigour
- Suits both the traditional and later sowing windows
- RLM7 quantitative and qualitative Phoma stem canker resistance
- Pod shatter tolerant (based on European data)
Light leaf spot resistance – No UK data available (see management advice)
Establishment Risk Share Programme
InV1266CL is included in the InVigor Establishment Risk Share programme. Click here for full details.
- Auto-enrolment through purchase of seed
- Use best agronomic practice to plant seed before 22 September 2021
- Assess establishment. In the event of crop failure, make claim by 31 October 2021. Minimum claim area 3 Ha. Claims will be verified by an independent 3rd party. Verified claims will be reimbursed £30/Ha.
The very fast autumn growth of InV1266CL will be attractive to growers looking to mitigate risks in establishment and outgrow CSFB damage, especially if sowing conditions are sub-optimal. This means it can be drilled any time from August up until the second or third week in September. It excels in challenging establishment conditions, such as those in recent years and has proved to be a consistent variety.
Drilled seed rate should target a plant count of 25 to 30 plants/m2 in the spring. An autumn PGR should be considered if the crop has reached 4-6 leaves prior to early to mid October. InV11266CL has a medium-fast spring development, so application of an appropriate PGR after a spring GAI assessment and appropriate nitrogen application may be needed.
Phoma resistance is strong, however LLS ratings are lower and therefore a fungicide programme should be targeted at preventing the development of LLS.
InVigor ® is a registered Trade Mark of BASF. Always use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. If you have any queries or require further information, please contact your local BASF Agronomy Manager. Contact details can be found here. Or the BASF Technical Services Hotline: 0845 602 2553.
If your OSR crop has failed to establish this autumn, enter your details to make a claim here.