xarvio™ - Digital Farming Solutions
Plan Smarter. Grow Better.
xarvio™ develops digital solutions for crop optimization and the digitalization of agriculture. Providing better oversight, less risk and more reliability for planning and decision-making, whilst making a contribution to sustainable agriculture.
The current xarvio portfolio is based on two main products – xarvio SCOUTING and xarvio FIELD MANAGER – and is available in more than 100 countries and 30 languages. xarvio is continuously working on new products and tools.
xarvio FIELD MANAGER
Simply Smarter Crop Production
From seeding to harvest…FIELD MANAGER is the new digital approach to growing your crops and identifying risks early on. Use the smartphone app and web application to support you in making better informed field management decisions.
Key features of FIELD MANAGER include:
Recieve field zone specific information such as biomass maps and weather data...increase transparency & make better informed decisions.
- Current Biomass maps of field zones, based on analysis & interpretation of satellite data
- Historic field Power Zone maps based on up to 15 years of satellite data
- Upload and compare field zone maps for yield, nutrition, crop protection, growth regulators, and seeding in Analytics.
- Detailed information on current and historic weather conditions and hourly forecasts for your fields
- NEW - Machine Data Link allows FIELD MANAGER to send and receive data wirelessly to and from your terminal
Protect your crops and identify potential risks early on. Don’t miss the optimum timing for applications in field.
- Overview of risks and growth stage for each of your fields
- Disease and insect alerts whenever there’s a change in risk status
- Information on pending applications and those that have already been applied
- Simply add your own observations on disease and insects to optimise the forecasts and recommendations
Field zone specific variable application maps - use the right amount of crop protection, and only where it is needed.
- Automatic generation of variable maps for your fields
- Apply the correct amount of inputs at the right location to secure a good harvest
- Compatible with most available terminals – developed for and tested on equipment
- Simply load the maps on a USB flash drive and transfer them to your terminal
- NEW - Machine Data Link allows FIELD MANAGER to send and receive data wirelessly to and from your terminal.
Discover FIELD MANAGER
Discover how xarvio FIELD MANAGER can help you optimise your crop production. Watch the video to learn how to set-up your own farm and crops, and then explore the FIELD MANAGER interactive demo below.
To find out more, and register for your FIELD MANAGER account for free, visit the xarvio FIELD MANAGER page .
The Assistant in Your Pocket
Detect in-field stress just by taking a photo. The free xarvio SCOUTING app uses cutting-edge image recognition technology to identify in-field problems and stress factors.
Read about the 6 functionalities below:
Identify various weeds with one picture. Also receive an evaluation of number of weed species per m² and weed coverage.
Receive an automatic analysis of the number of plants emerged per m². Currently for maize and sugar beet. Take up to 10 images to improve the accuracy of the analysis.
Yellow Trap Analysis
Automatically identify and count insects in your yellow trap that could cause damage to your crop. Currently, the insects that are identified are weevils, pollen beetle, and cabbage stem flea beetle.
Take a picture to help you identify what disease is present in your crop. Current recognition covers 139 diseases in 37 crops including cereals, oilseed rape, sugar beet, maize and potatoes.
Measure the nitrogen uptake of your wheat and oilseed rape crop as well as the fresh matter of oilseed rape.
Leaf Damage Detection
Automatically calculate the damaged leaf area.
In-field stress detection and monitoring has never been easier, faster and more convenient.
xarvio SCOUTING uses algorithms to continuously learn and improve. The more pictures you and other farmers worldwide take, the better it gets.
The SCOUTING app can be downloaded for free from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Contact a member of the xarvio team
Regardless of whether you have a quick question or a complex technical problem.
xarvio - UK Hotline:
+44 1666 335840
+44 808 164 8997
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 4:00pm